Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My First Blog Award

Big thank you to Doris for dedicating my very first award!
I appreciate it so very much! :)
She's one of my inspiration - please check out her blog for many wonderful creations of hers!


Here are rules to abide accepting this award :
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it

7 things about myself - among so many :)
*is a SAHM whose first priority is family's wellbeing - family comes first!
*loves almost all kinds of food yet quite a long list of 'will never touch' food
*used to know nothing about kitchen activity - not even sure how to cook rice, but since 7 years ago has been so passionate in cooking and baking
*has a long list in excel file of bookmarked recipes - result of being a silent readers from many food bloggers even before starting my own food blog
*always prefers simple easy preparation but curious about the complicated ones too
*wishes to have time to take course in cooking and baking
*needs to lose weight quite a bit, has been in almost no carbo diet since November last year

With so many wonderful blogs around, it's rather tough to choose 15 of them to pass the award
Anyway, here they are in random order...

01. Angel from Cook.Bake.Love
03. Rita from Mochachocolatarita
04. Cathy from Cathy's Joy
05. Jess from j3ss kitch3n
06. SSB from Small Small Baker
07. Joyce from Chunky Cooky
08. CG from Cooking-Gallery
09. Zoe from Bake for happy kids
10. Ann from Anncoo Journal
11. Vivian from Vivian Pang Kitchen
12. Sonia from Nasi Lemak Lover
13. Lena from Frozen Wings
14. Edith from Precious Moments
15. NEL & KL from The Batter Baker

I really wished I could pass to more than just 15!
Thanks again for this honour! :)

17 comments:

  1. hi alice, thank so much for the award. I receive this with great appreciation. phew, it must have been a bit of torture with the almost no carb diet for the last few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much Alice for this Lovely Award. Really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Alice,

    Thank you for remembering me and passing this award to me. I do appreciate it very much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alice for the award! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for passing this lovely award to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice, Congrats with your award and thanks for passing this lovely award to me. 7 years of cooking and baking interest! Wow! That's a long time and I can see that you really love cooking and baking. I started less than 2 years ago and I think I got lots to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thanks so much for the award! I am so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award, Alice. See ya Sat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Lena, you're welcome :)
    i'm quite used to my days with minimum carbo
    pretty happy with the result so still doing so til i achieve my desired weight hehe...

    hi Anncoo, MamaFaMi, Cathy, Vivian, Rita, Edith, Eelin, SSB...you're all most welcome! :)

    hi Zoe, you're welcome!
    yes i do love cooking and baking now! :)
    past 7 years more to cooking actually - and still learning til now
    as for baking, i started to deepen the skill only for the past 2 years
    i find baking is much more challenging than cooking
    u can do all kinds of adjustment even at the end of the process when u're cooking, but for baking, once u make 1 mistake in the process, most probably u'll need to say bye bye to it hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for th award. Nice to know you via blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Sonia, u're welcome :P
    so glad to know u too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for accepting the award and you deserve the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Doris, thks to u :)
    feel so glad and blessed since i found many wonderful bloggers - i have been learning a lot :)
    what a motivation to learn even more :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the award, Alice :)! I feel very honoured :D)!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...