Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fruit Salad - Yummy Yummy!

I'm drooling over this salad when I saw the pic at Linda's album - another avid baker, my online friend
Yeah yeah yeah...the sauce is considerably sinful, but hey, weekend is coming, I thought weekend is the time to indulge? :P
So, today I made this and guess what, it's really truly yummilicious! Fresh, refreshing and fruity
(of course! ^_^)  and the best part - it's so easy to prepare















What you need:

any fruit of your choice - I used US fuji apples, packham pears, korean strawberries, seedless crimson grapes, thai honey mangoes - cut them according to your preference
nata de coco
jelly - diced

For the sauce:
1 heaped tbsp mayonnaise
4 tbsp sweet condensed milk
juice of 3/4 lemon

For garnish:
candied cherries
grated cheddar cheese

Mix all fruits, nata de coco and jelly - set aside in the fridge
For the sauce: mix the 3 ingredients well
Put a few tablespoons of sauce on top of the fruits
Garnish with cheese and cherry
Best to eat cold, so advisable to keep in the fridge for a few hours first before consuming

I'm submitting this dessert to "Aspiring Bakers #5 : Fruity March (March 2011)" hosted by Bakericious  at this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...