Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Panda Bread

This is for my kids who're right now crazy about Kungfu Panda :)
Well, it's also for their mummy whom has been curious on how to make this bread
I don't think it looks like panda though...looks like more to fox to me hehe...



Recipe can be viewed HERE - one of blogs with failproof recipes! (you see her panda is much cuter!)
Step by step can be viewed either HERE or the original creator of this cute bread ->  HERE (blog is in Japanese, but it's clear enough by looking at the pics)

I'm submitting this cute bread to Aspiring Bakers #8 June'11 Bread Seduction hosted by Jasmine from The Sweetylicious at this LINK

14 comments:

  1. ALICE! i plan to try this on sun! :D you baked it soooo LOVELY! not at all like fox lah. im sure your kids love it! at least i love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jasmine, thks :)
    my kids love love love it!
    thats all what matters to me :P
    cant wait 2see yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I did this before as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucuuuuu mbak...~.~

    Aku juga udah bookmark nih...pernah lihat dipostingan beberapa fab.blognya mbak...kreatif buangeeet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this before and I've been wanting to try it but have been lazy! Yours look adorable! I'm sure your kids gobbled all of them up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Cathy, yes i saw yours before, mine cant compare with yours liao - your panda is perfect! :)

    hi Hesti, hehe...iya nih, under pressure dari anak2 hehehe...bisa pas banget, Kungfu Panda II lagi mo maen soale :P

    hi Janine, thks alot! i'm still far from perfect compared to the original recipe, even from other bloggers who have tried this bread b4! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i remember cathy doing this too! yours look just as beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bookmarked this too! You remind me again that I want to try this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi lena, thks - but i'm still not satisfied ley...gotta try again, i want to get big panda face facing in front with parallel ears and eyes hahahah... :P

    hi Doris, cant wait for your posting on this bread - definitely a good one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Alice,

    I've tried baking a Panda Bread before, but my Panda bread looked more like Panda cacat! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Mama, hehe...mine also far from perfect lah...i'm sure u can make much better than me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, do u know 4g of yeast is how many tsp?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is brilliant idea, Panda bread!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...