Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cheesy Stuffed Crust Pizza

Made this pizza I love - usually I bought from Pizza Hut, this time I tried to make myself
Not as pretty, but very very happy with the taste :)

Before baking...

After baking...see the mozzarella cheese are everywhere - should name it 'dotty pizza' instead :)

See my hubby pull the cheesy crust - yum!

One slice is not enough :P

The pizza base recipe is from HERE - nice and soft!
I used Prego pasta sauce, topping it up with sliced breakfast ham, button mushrooms, grated parmesan cheese, grated cheddar cheese, and finally - grated mozzarella cheese

What I did for the pizza crust, I sprinkled the 3 cheese combo - grated cheddar, parmesan and mozzarella all around the edges
I rolled the dough away from me til the cheese hidden inside and made several cuts all around the edges with approximately 5cm distance each
I twist each part 90deg pointing outwards - do the same to the rest
Do not overbake or else the crusts will be hard

Very cheesy indeed! :)

I'm submitting this cheesy pizza to Aspiring Bakers #8 June'11 Bread Seduction hosted by Jasmine from The Sweetylicious at this LINK

7 comments:

  1. this looks like a flower shape pizza..yeah, yummy yummy with loads of cheeeese!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouw!! Love the cheesy crust! Yum Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaw...very pretty,it looks like sun flower. And udah pasti ueeenakk...cheese gitu loch...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Lena, hehe...Pizza Hut makes much nicer in shape and they can retain full real chunks of muxed cheese in them - need to learn! :)
    but yes this is so yummy cheesy! :)

    hi Doris, hehe...thks! i love this to the bits! :)

    hi Hesti, haha...masih geradakan Hes, masih hrs belajar bikin yg lbh cakep
    tapi iya emang enyak bgt :) thks ya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love very cheesey stuffs too, and good thing about home-made stuffs is that you can put abundant of cheese to your liking. Your pizza certainly looks deliciously cheesey !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cheesy crust pizza. Shaping stuffed crust pizza can be tricky and I like your idea of making the pizza into this shape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Joyce, you're right! i always put lots of filling hihihi...thks :)

    hi Zoe, thks! i do love this too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...