Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sun-Dried Tomato Bread (Bread maker)

This bread is such a great pair with the fresh tomato soup I made the other day
I made it from the scratch using bread maker from the kneading part all the way to baking
I couldn't be more satisfied with the result, tasty and soft too with crisp crust
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to take a snap of the whole loaf, as I baked this loaf in the evening and waited for the next day to get morning sun, and by that time, I only saw two slices left! :)




What you need:
(500g loaf)

230ml water
2 tsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes
350g bread flour
25g finely grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp dried yeast
50g well drained sun-dried tomatoes, chopped

Method:
  1. Pour water and oil into the bread maker pan, followed by bread flour, cheese, salt, sugar and yeast
  2. Choose programme for basic bread, choose the level for your preferred crust and weight of the loaf
  3. Let the machine starts. After 5 minutes kneading, pour in sun-dried tomatoes
  4. (those with bread maker with auto dispenser can place the sun-dried tomatoes in it before the machine starts)
  5. Let the machine does the rest of the process (about 3 hours)

I'm submitting this post to Little Thumbs up with theme of the month of March: "Tomato", organised by Doreen from my little favourite DIY and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids, hosted by Doreen from my little favourite DIY


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Alice, now I have an easy bread maker version to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, your bread look soft and fluffy. Nice color too. It will be very nice to go with coffee. :))

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure the amount of flour is correct? My dough was so runny, I didn't bother to let it rise. Just a waste of ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I even just doubled check in case I did make mistake!
      I dunno what your problem was, but I didn't have any problem with this bread

      Delete
  4. It worked for me! Great recipe thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worked perfectly, absolutely beautiful bread.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...