Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chicken Buns, Sausage Buns

Time for savoury buns :)
Initial plan was chicken buns, but with some extra dough, I managed to add some sausage buns too :)


With generous chicken filling :)

With sausage filling

Love the texture of the buns and how the chicken taste oh so good with them
The sausage was a little too plain for me, I guess I will add something else next time, perhaps mayonnaise or something - anyhow, all gone pretty fast without any complain :)

Recipe for the buns can be viewed HERE
And for the chicken filling, the recipe can be viewed HERE (the one used for omelette filling but I changed to chicken)
As for the sausage, I just used normal frozen chicken sausage - the whole piece :)

I'm submitting these buns to  Aspiring Bakers #8 June'11 Bread Seduction hosted by Jasmine from The Sweetylicious at this LINK

4 comments:

  1. Your buns looks wonderful and perfectly baked. Lovely golden colour and looks so soft and fluffy!
    Great for breakfast and tea-time snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both types of buns look very yummy! Your chicken buns are so loaded with filling. I want some too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look so lovely! i love sausage buns! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Janine, thks - they have been treated as all day and night snack hihihi... :)

    hi Food For Tots, thks :) yeah, the advantage of baking homemade bread - can put lots of filling :)

    hi Jasmine - thks! this is good, u take the sausage, i eat the chicken hehehehe... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...