Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chocolate Chips Chocolate Bread

Remember my chocolate loaf I made the other day?
This time I followed exactly like the original recipe - with different filling
Hers used peanut butter chocolate chips, mine used semi sweet chocolate chips
And for variety, I made another shape and used cheese filling :)
Soft and fluffy bread!
             
With chocolate chips filling

With cheese filling:

For the ingredients needed and how to make by bread maker, please view here
For manual way and step b step instructions on shaping with chocolate chips filling, please view here

For the cheese filling, I mixed 2 clench of grated cheddar cheese with 3 tsps of sugar and 3 tsps of milk powder
Shape exactly like the one with chocolate chips filling - after rolling, cut into 3 and place on the mould

I'm submitting this bread to Aspiring Bakers #7 – Chocolate Delight (May 2011) hosted by DG from Tested & Tasted at this LINK

2 comments:

  1. Soft & fluffy, that's what I like about your bread! Alice, now you are the expert liao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thks Doris - still learning lah hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...