Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Sabah Fried Turan Mee (Egg Noodle)

Simple and delicious dish and loved by the family


 
 
 
What you need:
(modified a little)
 
seafood - I used prawns (halved) and fish slice (I used tilapia fillet, but after stir frying the slices became small pieces LOL)
3 cloves of garlic - minced
bokchoy - cut
eggs (I used 2 medium eggs)
1 pack egg noodle
2 tsp chicken stock
5 tbsp chicken soup
1.5 tbsp black soya sauce
vegetable oil
 
Method:
  1. Cook the noodle according to the package instruction
  2. Once cooked, drain and dip in icy cold water for a while
  3. Heat oil and put in prawns and fish slice, stir fry for a few seconds til change color
  4. Add in garlic and followed by egg
  5. Add in noodle and stir fry for awhile til evenly mixed
  6. Add in chicken stock, chicken soup, black soya sauce and finally bokchoy
  7. Toss around for awhile til evenly mixed
  8. Serve immediately
 
 
 
I love eating this dish with hot chilli sauce and prawn crackers :)

I am submitting this post to Malaysian Food Fest, Sabah Month hosted by Mary from A Pepper's Love

2 comments:

  1. I don't fry other noodles that often. I always fry mee hun only. Next time, I must try other noodles like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally homey, comfort food. Especially with the chilli sauce. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...