Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Plaited Bread With Apple Cinnamon Filling (No Knead Dough)

When I baked hot cross buns for Easter the other day, I made plaited bread, too with half of the dough

The apple cinnamon filling is the same as what I used for my apple turnover but I did simmer the mixture til apples softened

Fresh from the oven...
 

The next morning...




It's indeed a miracle dough knowing no kneading required and yet yields a very soft and fluffy bread, even til the next 2 days!
And it's so easy to make I can bet those never bake before can do, too. Yes, it's that easy :)

I know that I'll definitely use this recipe again and again :)

7 comments:

  1. So tempting,must try in one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking yummmy... gimme a piece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, it is beautiful! Can just imagine how good it smells and tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good Alice, i could never resist anything baked w apples. Just love the combination of pastry w cinnamon apples, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bread ! Too beautiful to even eat it! Great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...