Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Alpukat Kocok (Whipped Avocado)

Dessert with avocado is very popular in Indonesia, this one is no exception. Many different toppings used, this time I used chocolate sweet condensed milk. Easy and yummy👍


Add caption

It's really simple to make this. You just need a ripe avocado, crushed ice and topping you like

I used hand blender to whip the avocado, leave some chunks for texture, place at the bottom of a cup or glass or bowl, add crushed ice and lastly, drizzle topping. Mix everything just before consuming

Other popular options for topping are Nutella, Ovomaltine, and Milo. I personally like to mix in with a tiny bit of hot water so it's easier to drizzle

Note: the quality of avocado used is crucial here, I love to use Indonesian butter avocado, so creamy and tasty I can say it's the best kind of avocado ever👍


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...