Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mashed Tofu Omelette With Dark Sweet Sauce

I cooked this long time ago, posted before HERE
This time, I didn't prepare the eggs fried hardboiled, but instead I mix 3 beaten eggs and mashed from 1 piece of taukwa (firm tofu), added with chopped spring onion and seasoned with salt and pepper
Still accompanied by deep fried tofu puff (it's a must) and eaten with the dark sweet sauce, also I sprinkled with chopped bird's eye chillies
Also never forget pickled white raddish
Eat with hot fluffy rice, and I feel so close to my hometown LOL



The one on the right is the mashed tofu omelette and tofu puff on the left
Now, I shall eat this for my lunch...tata!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. boleh Rit...enak nih...serasa di Semarang hihihi....

      Delete
  2. a very humble home cook, simple and yummy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing, i never had mashed tofu in any ways! authentic indon dish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lena, yes, it's quite a common dish in Indonesia, I'm not sure if there's similar to dish in chinese cooking but I got to know this dish from Indonesia :)

      Delete
  4. This looks delicious! Especially when you mentioned sprinkled with chopped birds eye chillies over sweet sauce. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Joyce, thks! its indeed delicious and yes, the bird eye chillies do make alot of difference, much much better :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...