Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chocolate Cheese Cupcakes

Having a sudden urge to bake on a Monday evening is something very unusual happened to me
So I decided to bake this...

Adapted recipe (with some adjustment) from Aunty Yochana - one of my fave blog :)


















My first bite :P


















What you need:

A
butter 200g (I use SCS)
sugar 230g

B
1 tsp coffee emulco
4 medium eggs
200g fresh milk

C
270g plain flour
25g cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
100g grated cheddar cheese

Cream A til creamy
Add B
Cream til light and smooth
Add C slowly
Beat til creamy and thoroughly mixed
Pour into mufin pan lined with paper cups
Bake 190degC for around 20mins

I topped the cupcakes with dark chocolate icing and M&M chocolate
This yummy cupcakes have soft texture, not so chocolatey or cheesy - just nice! :)

Makes 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...