Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Apple Pie Parfait

Parfait is one of my favourite breakfast menu, or even as my snack
Yummy and refreshing when served cold. Love it!

I saw this apple pie parfait in Super Healthy Kids. Tried it and no regret, it's delicious :)


I'm so lousy in making layers LOL



Recipe is so simple...

What you need:

granola
low fat plain yoghurt
apple
cinnamon powder

Method:
  1. Dice apple and mix with cinnamon powder, microwave for a minute
  2. Take out and stir. Microwave for another 1 min. Take out and let cool
  3. Start the layer in a glass jar with granola, followed by yoghurt, apple
  4. Repeat the sequence one more time, or even two more times depending on how much ingredients you have! :)
  5. Breakfast is ready!


 
 
This post is for Little Thumbs up organised by Doreen from my little favourite DIY and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids, hosted by Kit from I-Lost in Austen at this post



 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alice, thanks for sharing this quick & easy healthy breakfast ^-^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice,

    I always assume parfait is for dessert... Reading your post now, I like to have parfait for breakfast :p

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, simply damn delicious,
    i guess i'm gonna be happy to starting a day with this apple oai parfait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice,
    Love this very much & only need 4 ingredients to make this delicious parfait ! Awesome ! Thanks for sharing with LTU ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...