Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Butter Cookies

Butter cookies is one of my favorite cookies of all time - and this coming Chinese New Year is no exceptional :)
This is so far the best recipe I found - really suits my taste, melt in the mouth and buttery kind
I have to hide this cookies container from my kids, otherwise they'll eat nonstop! :P



















Adapted from Nasi Lemak Lover, the recipe is very easy to make...

200g butter
50g icing sugar
150g all purpose flour
50g corn flour
chocolate chips (for decoration)

Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy
Sift in flour and corn flour, mix well to a soft dough
Scoop dough into piping bag and pipe dough evenly on baking tray
Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 13-15 minutes or golden brown

I am submitting this cookies to Aspiring Bakers #3: My Favorite CNY Cookies (Jan 2011), hosted by j3ss kitch3n

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...