Recipe is from HERE
What you need:
6 tbsp butter
4 tortillas (I used wrap)
1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
3 jalapenos, sliced thinly
250g mushroom, sliced (I used white button)
sour cream and cilantro for serving (I skipped)
- Lightly brown both sides of the tortillas in butter, in a skillet over medium heat. Remove to a plate
- Add butter to a separate skillet over medium heat, then add the sliced jalapenos. Stir and cook them. Remove from heat and set aside
- Cook mushrooms in butter over medium heat until deep golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add one tortilla back to the skillet you browned it in, and top with half the cheese. Top with half the jalapeños, mushrooms, then another tortilla. Cook on both sides, until tortillas are golden and the cheese is melted
- Cut into six wedges, then serve with sour cream and cilantro
Yum yum yum...
This post it for Cook Like A Star 2nd Anniversary Cooking Party March & April 2014 hosted by Zoe from Bake For Happy Kids, Mich from Piece of Cake and Joyce from Kitchen Flavours, where we can cook or bake like Donna Hay, Barefoot Contessa, Jamie Oliver, Masterchef, Martha Stewart, Delia Smith, Curtis Stone, Nigella Lawson, Ree Drummond and Bill Granger