Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Milo Agar Agar - Another Recipe

Made with another recipe this time, from Edith's site
You may view the other recipe I made HERE
This time I only made the chocolate layer, the first time I made the kids only ate the chocolate layer


 It's just as nice, this dessert is very easy to love anyway (unless if you don't like milo of course  LOL)

What you need:
(I modified a little)

12g agar agar powder (1 packet)
1200ml water
115g sugar
1 1/4 cup milo

Bring everything to a boil over medium fire, stir continuously
Pour to mould using strainer, let cool
Chill in the fridge

Note:
Wet the mould before pouring agar agar so it's easier to take out the agar agar from the mould

Again, the kids enjoyed it so much :)

12 comments:

  1. Hello Alice....This looks so yummy and mouthwatering.Nice clicks

    foodydelight.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got a nice jelly mould there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lena, thks :)
      i have this mould for so long already and most of the time i use this whenever i make agar agar or pudding :)

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! (: hassle free too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good! I don't fancy milo but I don't mind it made into agar-agar! My son would love this, he loves milo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Joyce, thks :)
      yes, kids usually like milo :)

      Delete
  5. Hello, thanks for the recipe; I tried it but I had two layers - one dark brown and one light brown... instead of one layer of the same colour (like your picture). Any idea why this is so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi... hmmm I am not sure, perhaps before pouring u need to stir well, or even right after pouring...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...