Very cheesy, soft and fine - yummy cake!
Recipe is from HERE
What you need:
80g grated cheddar cheese
280g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven at 180deg C. Line 2 loaf pans
- Cream (A) till light and fluffy
- Add (B) and cream till smooth and light
- Add (C) and mix till well combined
- Add (D) and mix till well incorporated
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and top with shredded cheese
- Bake at 180deg C for 45mins
Don't skip the parmesan cheese topping. It's really delicious and crunchy!
This lovely buttery cake is for Little Thumbs Up organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen from My Little Favourite DIY, hosted by me, Alice from I Love.I Cook.I Bake