Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Milo Chocolate Chips Cookies

If you like crisp, crunchy and crumbly kind of cookies, you'll love these. If you love Milo, you'll love these even more :)
I myself is a die hard fan of soft chewy cookies, but I don't mind having them
They taste delicious and the taste developed even more after a few hours. Yum




Recipe is from Melly from Masakan Melly

What you need:

200g butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 egg yolks
2 tsp chocolate emulco
2 1/2 cup self raising flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup milo

Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 170degC
  2. Beat butter and sugar til creamy. Add in egg yolks and chocolate emulco
  3. Add in flour in a few addition in low speed, followed by milo and chocolate chips
  4. Drop a tbsp of dough each into lined baking sheets and bake for 18-20mins

Real easy, isn't it? :)
I made full recipe and I got 75 cookies!



 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Ah!! How lovely!! I am just looking for a crispy cookies with crunch and am trying to use up my self-raising flour. Your post comes just in-time. I'll be trying this out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... U just made me miss milo!! Can't find it here..... How I wished u can just courier some of ur cookies to me... I miss the milo aroma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...