A way to make my kids, especially Ian, to eat vegetables :)
I love to dip it in bottled chilli sauce but won't say no if I have to eat it plain :)
Here's the recipe, from Food4Tots
What you need:
(wigh slight modification)
200g minced chicken
1/2 large fresh corn on the cob
10 strings of fine French beans – finely diced
1 small red onion – minced
½ cup panko crumb
2 ½ tbsp cornflour
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
2 tsp canola oil
1 tsp salt
¾ tsp sugar
dash of pepper
- Put chicken breast, sweet corns, fine french beans and red onion into a mixing bowl and combine well. Add in breadcrumb and cornflour to the mixture
- Add in egg, seasoning and oil. Mix well
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. Drop 1 heaped tbsp of batter into the pan and flatten slightly with a spatula/ fork. Lower heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown
Recipe can be viewed here
Enjoyed the simple dishes yet yummy and nutritious :)
Now, a thank you message for Angeline from Angeline's Side Of Story and Jasline from Food Is My Life for passing me some awards... Thank you!
Do check out their fabulous blogs and enjoy their wonderful creations :)
This award is from Angeline
And this one is from Jasline
And I must apologize to Jasline for posting up the awards she passed to me last April!
I'm so sorry Jasline, I guess I must have been busy baking LOL
Here's the award:
The Versatile Blogger Award requirement is to pass the award to 15 bloggers while Reader Appreciation Award and ABC award require less, hence I'm passing all these three awards to these lovely and inspirational 15 bloggers below:
11. Food Is My Life
12. Kitchen Flavours
14. Food 4 Tots
15. Hesti's Kitchen
Please check out their outstanding blogs, you'll not regret!
They do deserve to get the awards :)
Sharing 7 things about myself is also one of requirement for The Versatile Blogger Award
So here it is...
1. I have a sweet tooth, but crazy about savoury stuff too! I just can't choose, it depends on my mood of that time
2. I can't shop alone, I'll end up buying things I don't need, but I love shopping alone!
3. I love washing dishes!
4. I have to nap! No time? Short one will do!
5. This is bad ---> Throwing and banging things will make me feel better when I'm angry! Oooppsss!
6. I am bad in remembering faces, so please bear with me if we meet before and the next day we bump into each other in another place and I can't recognize you!
7. I used to hate nuts and anything with nuts, but now I love love love munching them!
I have ever shared another 7 things about myself for another award
You may view it HERE
ABC award requires me to share things about myself in alphabetical order A-Z
For this, I really need time - hope you all understand, this really needs time to think :P
Thank you again, Angeline and Jasline, I have passed back the awards to you, simply cos I have to choose you too!
These awards do give encouragement in the things we love and passionate about - blogging and spending time in the kitchen LOL
Have a great week!