The original recipe calls it 1 Minute Microwave Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies in A Mug by Eugenie Kitchen. Instead of microwave, I used oven to bake. See, I made them so big haha..
Firm on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside. Yum!
The recipe below is triple the original, which I usually follow...
What you need:
3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
6 tbsp light brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
6 tsp fresh milk
9 tbsp all purpose flour
6 tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 tsp baking powder (I added)
- Preheat oven at 180degC. Line a baking sheet
- Mix butter and sugar with a whisk in a bowl. Add in brown sugar, vanilla, salt and milk, mix well
- Sieve flour and baking powder, and add into the mixture, gently fold in
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Scoop dough and drop onto the lined baking sheet (about 1/8cup each)
- Bake for about 25mins til the edges browned and the centre is dry to the touch
- Transfer to cooling rack and keep in an airtight container once completely cooled
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (August 2015: Brown Sugar & Molasses organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by Bakericious