Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Easy Chewy Chocolate Chips Cookies

This is an extremely easy to make chewy chocolate chips cookies, and it's really yummy. My family and I love it so much. I have been baking this recipe a few times and each time I made at least 5 times the original recipe! LOL My fussy Ian kept requesting me to make the same cookies again and again that I had to say no in several occasions as it's not a good thing to always eat cookies :)


 
 
The original recipe calls it 1 Minute Microwave Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies in A Mug by Eugenie Kitchen. Instead of microwave, I used oven to bake. See, I made them so big haha..
 


 Firm on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside. Yum!
 
 
 
The recipe below is triple the original, which I usually follow...
 
What you need:
 
3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
6 tbsp light brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
6 tsp fresh milk
9 tbsp all purpose flour
6 tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 tsp baking powder (I added)
 
Method:
  1. Preheat oven at 180degC. Line a baking sheet
  2. Mix butter and sugar with a whisk in a bowl. Add in brown sugar, vanilla, salt and milk, mix well
  3. Sieve flour and baking powder, and add into the mixture, gently fold in
  4. Fold in chocolate chips
  5. Scoop dough and drop onto the lined baking sheet (about 1/8cup each)
  6. Bake for about 25mins til the edges browned and the centre is dry to the touch
  7. Transfer to cooling rack and keep in an airtight container once completely cooled
 
 
 
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (August 2015: Brown Sugar & Molasses organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by Bakericious


13 comments:

  1. Hi Alice,
    How many cookies of the size you made, can this recipe yield? Looks good and I would like to bake some too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, Sorry for the late reply
      Oh dear I didn't count but it's less than 20 :)

      Delete
  2. looks like my daughter's favorite Subway cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good article... keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice,

    Can't imagine that you can make this within 1 min with microwave! Like these cookies that you have baked and love to making these too with the microwave method :p

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall try the microwave version, too Zoe :)

      Delete
  5. Alice, I love this recipe a lot, I have printed it out to keep in my file. I must try baking these cookies for my family. Thanks and you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice, your cookies is to die for! My kids n their cousins love choc chip cookies. This is a great recipe to try. Thanks for sharing.😃

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...