Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Dalgona Coffee

I know this blog is dying, if not dead haha.. but I decided to start again, cos to me this blog is the most convenient reference
It's my recipe library and will remain so, hence start adding the collection from now on
Not much of a story telling like how I used to do though, just one recipe at a time, and of course with the pictures :)




Dalgona coffee
A nice twist of drinking coffee :)

What you need:

2 tbsp instant coffee powder
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp hot water
200ml cold milk

Method:

  1. Mix in coffee powder, brown sugar and hot water in a rather tall container. Whisk until soft peak, using electric mixer or hand whisk (they say 400 times of whisking by hand, but of course I chose hand mixer LOL)
  2. Pour milk into a serving cup
  3. Scoop the coffee mixture and place gently over the milk. Serve immediately







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...